West African Pastors React
Our friend Somé Dieudonné in West Africa has been a part of distributing 3,000 copies of our evangelical catechism to pastors and church workers in Burkina Faso. Here is an excerpt from his note to give us a glimpse of how the “little book” is being received. The book is now being distributed in French, Jula/Dyula, and Mooré.
This is Somé Dieudonné.
I have received many comments about the book from workers here in Burkina Faso. Here are parts of messages I received.
- “This book will easily help the new believers to understand the scriptures.”
- “God bless the one how makes this book. Now I can easily teach both the candidates of baptism and new believers.”
- “It is very good for our tribe (Mooré) to have this gift. We are blessed. This book is very simple to understand and simple to use.”
- “I am happy for many unreached people can get this book and read it.”
- And from a Dagara pastor. “Now our tribe will get the first books which will help to know the scripture. Dieudonné you did well asking [your friend] to print this book in Dagara. God bless you and [your friend].”